Sunday, January 24, 2010

Potty Training: Day 2

Once again Milo is finally asleep and day 2 has come to an end. The day started out great with a dry bed! From there he had an "almost" accident (finished in the potty) and a big success with a start to finish #2 in the potty. It was a great morning. The day disintegrated from there, he had 1 more "almost" accident & 3 complete accidents, and one more I missed while grabbing dinner out of the microwave. So it was better than yesterday but I really hope tomorrow is better! He still hasn't told me he has to use the potty I just catch him in the act. Tonight I asked him if he could tell me when he needs to go potty and his answer was "no". He is fully capable of telling me, he can sign potty and say Mommy, but his answer is still was . It's not a huge surprise but explains why he hasn't said anything.

Off to clean up and then hopefully bed time for me!

No comments: