Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Milo's Summer Theme Song

All is right with world as long as Milo can play outside! I saw this on Sesame Street this spring and found it quite fitting for my little nature boy. I can't help but smile when I hear this song. The days he can't play outside are very long and difficult for both of us. He has been enjoying water play in the sprinkler, the water table & his kiddie pool as well as digging in the dirt. He drives his tricycle around, he can almost reach the pedals :0) He likes being outside by himself too. Yesterday he made it clear that I was not invited outside with him so I took to peaking out doors and windows to make sure all was alright.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I LOVE this song! I saw the video a few months back when Rissa and I were surfing Sesame Street's Youtube channel. She loved it and danced around, so I tried finding it in an MP3 version. Couldn't find it so we'll just have to settle for watching the video every now and then!

How awesome that Milo has a theme song, it fits him so well!