Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All Packed & Ready To GO!!

I think everything is packed. Well except for the stuff Milo needs tonight and first thing in the morning but all that goes in our carry-on anyway. I'm armed with a letter from the pediatrician about his medical equipment and prescriptions and will be looking for a female security person (Thanks Dawn & Alicia!). I have a backpack full of stuff to entertain Milo while we are at the airport and on the plane. We're leaving for the airport about 6:45 tomorrow morning. I know I'm excited to get away, Milo has no clue what's going on. I asked him if he wants to ride on an airplane and he shook his head "no" :0) If I get a chance I'll update while we are gone, if not I'll try to within a few days of getting back.

Here we GO!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Have a blast guys!! Looking forward to an update no matter when you get a chance to do it! : )

Ayden said...

Hope you have an AWESOME time... Milo will do great!! Hope you can kick back and relax.